Sunday 26 June 2011

ATC Saturday in Dunvegan


This past Saturday was Artist Trading Card (ATC) day since our group always holds it on the last Saturday of every month. This is the set of cards I produced. Very silly - all to do with summer and summer dresses and summer hats and things we do in the summer. I got some terrific cards from the trade.


After the trade, I visited my friends Mac and Brenda at their place nearby. I found Mac doing some gardening with his....uhh... assistants!


These "assistants" were having a great time, digging right along with Mac.


They all had their noses to the grindstone, concentrating very hard on the work - digging, cleaning, planting.


"Over here Mac - plant right here!"   "No - not there - don't tell him that, stupid! Over here!|"


Mac and his assistants decided to take a break and we went to the house to visit Brenda. But before going inside, I said hello to Mr. Signal-Man. He looks very dapper these days, wearing a bucket on his head. Ahhh, life in the country. Always lots to see!

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Ah, I have met that Signal-Man! Mac's place is full of treasures. And I love gardening with chickens. They are so, er, helpful!