Monday 2 April 2012

A Funny Thing Happened...........


As I was walking around the Byward Market this evening, I saw the same musicians playing on the street that I had seen last week (see the photo below, in my March 30 blog). They were in a different place, on a different street - but I recognized them. They were playing really good music so I went over and dropped some money in their open guitar case. One of them gave me a hug and we started talking. I told them that I had taken their picture last week and posted it on my blog. In the course of our conversation, I found out that they come from Plantagenet - which is amazing, because Plantagenet is not far from my home in the country. It's a small world! When I left, they were playing more really great music. Thanks for brightening up the night, guys!

No comments: