Wednesday 15 May 2013

Garden Show-Off Time!


Okay - so my spring gardens have been really amazing this year and I have to show off just a teensy bit. Lots and lots of tulips were up last weekend when I took these pictures. This is one of the gardens, with a sculpture by Peter of our cat, Titi, in the back on the right.


This is the smaller garden, near the water lily pond. I have already put in some annuals to take over the job of being bright and colourful when the tulips are finished.


I love it when the tulips and daffodils come up at this time of year. There is something so magical about remembering when I put the bulbs in the ground last autumn and then waited through the long cold winter months, knowing they were under the snow and would appear in the spring - like hopes realized.

No comments: