Thursday 23 May 2013

Shiny New Sculpture


This shiny new sculpture recently appeared in a small park that I walk past every day. There doesn't seem to be any explanation for why it is there or who (or what organization) put it there. I could not find a sign anywhere to tell me the name of the sculptor or the title or year of the piece.  


This man and his dog did not seem terribly impressed by the sculpture. They were more interested in the patch of grass and the opportunities it offered for use as a bathroom (ahem!) by the dog.


But I started to like the piece as I walked around looking at it from different angles. Look at those wonderful reflections! Love the way it transforms the buildings and trees in its shiny angled surfaces.

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

What shiny, cool sculpture!