Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Like many people at this time of year, I think of the things I am thankful for. Family is very high on my list. I am glad I had a wonderful family as a child, and I am glad I have two wonderful children and two super cute grandchildren now. As I search through old photos, I have found very few photos of my family gathered together. This is one of the few - of my sister Marilyn, my mother, my brother Paul, and me in front holding a doll, taken sometime in the mid 1950's. We are all looking out at the viewer as if to say, Life is good. Rejoice!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Ronna said...

Rejoice indded. We have much for which to be grateful!

frannie said...

Your Mom is looking thoughtful...about what, I wonder? I had a doll that could be your doll's sister.

Knatolee said...

Great family photo! Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Ev.