Thursday 13 October 2011

Last Week's Full Moon


Earlier this week, when the sky was clear and we could see the full moon, I took this picture while standing on my deck outside my house, pointing up through the trees. I didn't realize what it would look like until I downloaded it on my computer. I really liked the effect - a study in silver and black. (Also, if you look closely, you will see that I played with the image a bit, copying some of the vegetation to cover up some boring bits). We had such beautiful weather recently, I wanted to record this beautiful autumn night.

3 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Nice shot. I tried a few pics but they didn't work for me. It WAS a lovely moon/evening.

Ronna said...

Almost looks black and white or some sort of special silver print like Ansel Adams!

frannie said...

Like Ronna, I immediately thought of Ansel Adams. Gorgeous shot.