Thursday 5 September 2013

Labour Day Weekend in Toronto


On the Labour Day long weekend, I visited my family in Toronto. I spent some time playing with my grandchildren, including my granddaughter Georgia. She is 9 months old now and growing fast!


One day, my son (Brian) and I took my two grandsons, Max and Charlie, to a playground to burn off some energy. There were lots of slides and Max wasted no time whooshing down them.


There were also some swings that Max enjoyed.


Meantime, Charlie had found some play structures to climb on, with cool tubes to crawl through.


Max soon joined Charlie and found lots of high places to climb up to.


Soon, they were both laughing away in the tubes.


Looks like a lot of fun.


Charlie looks very pensive in this picture.


Oh my gosh - is that a famous movie star or other celebrity behind those cool sunglasses?


After we took the boys home and put them to bed, Brian and I met my daughter Sarah at a restaurant and the three of us had dinner. Sarah and I shared a great big lobster. Here I am, pulling on one of the lobster's antenna. It was delicious!
All in all, a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What great photos of the boys! And the one of you and Georgia is wonderful, too!