Monday 9 September 2013

Starting a new painting


A couple of weeks ago, I did some repairs in my studio. The floor was in such bad shape, I hadn't been able walk around in there safely. After I fixed the floor, I felt so pleased with the results that I decided to get back to work and start painting again. I began this painting one afternoon and will work on it more over the coming weeks. Another one of my winter scenes, which I really love doing.


And here is the new floor I put in my studio. It is just plywood, but so much better than what was there before. Now I won't fall into any holes and get swallowed up! (Just kidding!)

4 comments:

Knatolee said...

THe new painting is already looking wonderful! Glad you were able to fix the floor.

Sarah said...

Wow - great new floor and great new painting!!

Jenny said...

The winter painting is fantastic! I hope you do lots more.

Marilyn said...

Love the painting, I want one of everything you do:-)